Naviance is a comprehensive college and career readiness solution that helps districts and schools align student strengths and interests to post-secondary goals, improving student outcomes and connecting learning to life.
- Go to the Naviance Login Page
- Set this as a bookmark on your home computer so you can return to it easily.
- Click on "Log In with Google"
- Enter your Student Email: Your six-digit CdMHS Student ID @nmusd.us (ex. email@example.com)
- Enter your Student Password: Your computer login password for network use. This is the same password that you use for all district computers at Corona del Mar Middle and High School.
- Parent Registration: Parents will receive a registration code by email towards the end of September. Once you are on the Naviance Student Login page, please select "I need to register" or you can click here to be directed to the Naviance Registration page.
- Once you have registered, you do not need to complete this process again.
- If you have multiple students at CdMHS, the accounts should automatically link to yours. If you do not see both students, please contact Mary Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org.